Today is the 2 year Anniversary of my good friends...Marcus and Amy Wittwer. I wanted to let you guys know how happy I am for you. It's hard to believe that it's really been two years. I remember the day so well. What a great day! To this day I'm glad I got to spend the whole day with you. I was lucky enough to be Amy's maid-of-honor. I had several responsiblilities, including keeping track of the gnome at the temple. They decided to bring a gnome along to put in some of their pictures. (Ya know, the roaming gnome). It was funny! I also remember Amy eating a candybar in her dress and Marc telling her she may not want to do that because she might spill. Amy ignored his warning and continued to eat the candybar, and the next thing she new she had spilled. Cathy and I had to find wipes of some sort to get the chocolate off the dress. She made us promise not to tell Marc. Good times! Anyway, I love you guys! Thanks for the years of friendship and I look forward to many more. Happy Anniversary!!!Sunday, June 8, 2008
Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!
Today is the 2 year Anniversary of my good friends...Marcus and Amy Wittwer. I wanted to let you guys know how happy I am for you. It's hard to believe that it's really been two years. I remember the day so well. What a great day! To this day I'm glad I got to spend the whole day with you. I was lucky enough to be Amy's maid-of-honor. I had several responsiblilities, including keeping track of the gnome at the temple. They decided to bring a gnome along to put in some of their pictures. (Ya know, the roaming gnome). It was funny! I also remember Amy eating a candybar in her dress and Marc telling her she may not want to do that because she might spill. Amy ignored his warning and continued to eat the candybar, and the next thing she new she had spilled. Cathy and I had to find wipes of some sort to get the chocolate off the dress. She made us promise not to tell Marc. Good times! Anyway, I love you guys! Thanks for the years of friendship and I look forward to many more. Happy Anniversary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Marie! You are so cute! Thanks for being such a great friend! Hard to believe its been 2 years huh! I wish I could have been there for you all day on your special day! Thanks again!
Whoa! That was weird to see Marc and Amy's picture on your blog. I was like, who's blog did I click on?
Post a Comment