skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy 16th Birthday on June 2nd!!
This post is a few days late, but I wanted to dedicate a post to my little brother. He turned 16 this past Monday. I can hardly believe it. I still think of him as my cute baby brother, but now he's a tall, nerdy, teenager. He's lots of fun to hang out with now though. I feel bad because he used to get left out of a lot of things when we were younger because he was the annoying youngest brother, but we love to do stuff with him now. Nate and I love to invite him to do stuff with us.
To celebrate his birthday on Monday we went to dinner at Shivers and then went to the driving range. Collin likes golfing. He's pretty good. He took lessons when he was younger and now has his own clubs, so he goes every once in a while. I wish I had pictures of us. Apparently my swing was commical. My dad taught me to swing it like a pendulum, but keep my head down, so that's what I did. Nate was making fun of me - not that that's anything new.
Anyway, I love ya little brother! Happy 16th birthday!
1 comment:
Hey, you stole my idea. We wished Collin a happy birthday first. JK
Hope you guys are doing great!
Love Kris
Post a Comment