Friday, April 11, 2008

Nate's ABC's

A attached or single: attached

B best friend: Marie and Garrett

C cake or pie: I'd rather have some fruit

D day of choice: President's Day

E essential item: Mt. Dew

F favorite color: Black

G gummy bears or worms: no candy

H hometown: Sandy

I indulgence(s): Simpsons, Tool, Drums

J January or July: July

K kids: Their ok I guess

L life is incomplete without: a survey for a blog

M marriage date: 3-11

N number of siblings: 2

O oranges or apples: can't it be both?

P phobias or fears: people will laugh at me becuase I can't spell

Q quotes: "on a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero"

R reason to smile: Marie

S season: summer

T tag three friends: no

U unknown fact about me: I'm the most humble person you'll ever meet

V very favorite store: Backbeats drum shop

W worst habit: I do everything spur of the moment and it drives Marie crazy

X x-ray or ultrasound: x-ray

Y your favorite food: steak

Z zodiac: cancer

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

That's cute! Way to go Nate for contributing to the blog...I don't think Marc will ever do it!

Mike and Shelby said...

EXCELLENT! A husband blogger...points for Nate!