Monday, March 31, 2008

A weekend with artillery

6:00 AM on Saturday morning we awake to the sound of the alarm. What would prompt such insanity...the chance to shoot some of these:












A day of shooting just isn't complete until you've shot lying down

The picture does not do as was intended. The point was to show you how many guns we took with us... A LOT!

Boys will be boys

DISCLAIMER: We were shooting in subzero temperatures!!!

As long as they don't raise ammo to $1,000,000.00 we hope to go again when it gets warmer. We love to go with freinds, so let us know if you want to bust out your rambo.

5 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I am not too sure about the gun thing... but you two are such a cute couple!!! I love your blog and want to see more wedding pictures!!!

Mike and Shelby said...

Wow, Marie. Not sure how to react to this one!

:) Looks like you guys had fun!

We actually did that for a YSA ward activity once. I was the one who planned it, but I didn't dare go! I don't think I would be comfortable with a gun near me...let alone in my hand!

Cute picture of the two of you!

Amber said...

Wow, Look at you! I love shooting guns but I haven't done it forever. Although, the back of the car looks a bit scary it looks like you had fun. Plus I love the fashion statement!

Marcus and Amy said...

What a good wife you are to go shooting with your husband and especially in the cold. If our alarm went off that early on a Saturday...I would tell Marc to have fun! I am sure he would be thrilled to go with you guys! I don't indulge in his liking to shoot guns or own one one day.

Nicki said...

good for you guys! get it all out of your system before the kids arrive and these fun days are bye-bye! (They'll be different fun days!)