Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm IT

As blogging tradition stands I decided I should do a tag. Amy tagged anyone who wanted to participate, so here goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
one Attending Olympus High School
two I was a nanny for the Deals: I miss those kids!
three Learning to drive. Wow, I remember thinking how complicated it was and how coordinated you had to be to push the petal (the correct one), steer, watch the road (on ALL sides), and obey all traffic signs/lights. Now I think otherwise.
four Attending band class where Hayley and I met - band does have benefits.
five Nursing an unhealthy obsession with a certain Olympus High School baseball player - #23 (sidenote: I was not alone in my obsession. Hayley and I both should have sought help)

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
one Managing at the Pizza Factory
two Dating lots of boys - many of which I met at the Pizza Factory
three Traveling with Amy and her family - good times! **Hey Dave, we're always available to tag along if you change your mind.**
four Attending SLCC
five Looking for a car - I found one a year later.

5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
one Falling in Love with Nate
two Looking for a new job which I found in July
three Living with Amy Williams in her cute little house
four Managing at FatCats
five Wishing Hayley didn't have to leave me. She felt it was more important to move with her husband to the ghetto in Albuquerque. (He's in the airforce)

5 snacks I enjoy:
one CHOCOLATE!!
two Chips and Salsa
three Icecream - especially from Cold Stone
four Fruit
five CHOCOLATE!!!

5 things I did yesterday:
one Went to work at Maggie Sottero
two Watched "24" with my husband
three Laundry
four Wished I had our apartment completely organized
five Had leftovers for dinner

5 jobs I have had:
one Nanny
two Pizza Factory
three FatCats
four Maggie Sottero
five I guess we'll find out in the future

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
one Build our dream house
two Invest
three Travel
four Share with our families
five Buy Nate all the guns he's always talking about

5 shows I like:
one 24 - oh, how I can't wait for the return
two Gilmore Girls
three Amazing Race
four Prison Break
five Monk

5 biggest joys of the moment:
one Being married to Nate
two That I am getting closer to having an organized home
three We are finally catching up at work - don't work in the bridal business between January and March
four That Nate and I will have a new neice in a couple months
five I get to watch another episode of "24" with my husband as soon as I'm done with this tag

I tag anyone who hasn't already done this tag. Maybe I'll have Nate do one later.

3 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

I know, traveling with the parental figures was so much fun! To bad we are married now and have to pay our own ways and our husbands ways! Oh well, they are worth it!

Mike and Shelby said...

Fun read, Marie. You are so funny. We love 24 too! (And I am a major fan of Gilmore Girls)

Where did you get your cute blog background? I love the simplicity of black and white blogs, but I am a little bored with no borders on my own right now. (I promise, I won't copy...just looking for ideas. *smile*)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

It was fun to learn all of those things about you!! You totally should do one about your hubby!