Yesterday, June 16th, was my Mom and Dad's 27th Wedding Anniversary! I wanted to Congratulate them for staying together for so long. I am very blessed to have such wonderful parents! I'm so happy for them and can't wait to see what the next 27 years together will hold for them. Love you guys!




9 comments:
Congrats to them. Just think, you and Nate will be married that long someday. You blink and time has sped that fast. Happy Anniversary to Lori and Earl. We're just 9 years behind you. Love ya!
Kristy
Happy Anniversary Lori and Earl! Just 25 more years and I will catch up to you! Wow! 25 years, I hope Marc and I can make it that long!
(Of course we will!)
Cute blog! and happy anniversary to your parentals! send me your email so you can keep reading my blog!emilyh.aldrich@gmail.com
Oh how sweet. They must be good parents if the raised you! (And I know how much that sounds like a cliche, but it's TRUE!)
Hey guys! The summer is half over! We will have to get together when we get back! How are things going?
I love your mom and dad! Your mom was such a great primary president when we were in your old ward. My parents just celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary too on Sunday.
We are leaving Kentucky August 22nd in the morning! It will probably take us a couple days to drive back...we should be in utah late on the 23rd! We are excited!
Hey you guys need to update your blog, how are you these days (besides swamped at work and training new people!) By the way you guys are tagged on my blog... go look at the post and you'll see!
just wondering....is Spencer home yet? :) hee hee hee
Post a Comment