Thursday, May 1, 2008

GUILTY PLEASURES...

I thought I'd follow Andrea and Amy's lead and post a few of my guilty pleasures. Here goes...

Americas Next Top Model - Yes, I know. It's a sad sad thing, but I do enjoy this show. The one Saturday I didn't have a day full of plans, I watched ANTM all day. I should have gotten so much more done, but I was hooked.

Shannon Hale Books - These are just a few of her many fabulous books. The first one I ever read was Goose Girl and I fell in love. I love her stories, they have good underlying messages. If you haven't read them, do! Your local library will have a copy, if not I have most of them.



Rachael Ray - I know that so many people dislike her and her show, but I am a fan! She is so entertaining. I love to cook, but am not very good. Watching her show I get lots of ideas and tips. Her show is the only cooking show I can stand - all others are super boring. Too bad I have a day job now and can't watch anymore.


Showtunes Saturday Night - More often than not I forget all about this program, but when I do remember I love to listen to KOSY 106.5 on saturday nights. They play showtunes all night. This way I don't have to purchase every cd to hear all the wonderful songs. I recommend it! You can even sing along like me!


Hersheys toffee and almond Chocolate Nuggets - Oh how delicious they are! If I'm not careful I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Heaven knows that's so not healthy, plus I like to spread them out over a couple of days to satisfy my sweet-tooth. If you've never tasted these delicious morsels, now is the time.


Gilmore Girls - I can't help but watch this show. I love how witty Rory and Lorelai are. I sometimes wish I could be so quick on my toes. The amount of useless knowledge they hold is remarkable. It's one of my favorite shows. I own all 7 seasons. Gilmore Girls Marathon night anyone?

Those are a few of my guilty pleasures. What are yours?

6 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

Marc and I love watching the food network. Have you ever watched to cooking shows on there - pretty good! I think you would like it!

I'm A said...

I am obsessed with ANTM. Meg and I never miss it.

Mike and Shelby said...

I hadn't even heard of most of your guilty pleasures....I'll be doing some research on those books. I DO know Gilmore Girls and I love them too...it was so sad when the show ended!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

You are funny, those are guilty pleasures?? I think that was pretty mild. I would be listing Desperate housewives and all the other garbage I watch!!

Amber said...

I love gilmore girls I wish they kept it going. I can't say the rest are my guilty pleasures.

Melinda said...

Marie,
Juno was okay. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be. But here were a couple funny parts. I was told to buy it but I'm just glad I borrowed it from a family member. Although it did make me want my baby girl more ;p