Monday, April 14, 2008

3.11.08 - Slideshow the second


More pictures. I'm trying to do quite a few for all of those who were unable to attend. Enjoy!

3 comments:

{owens} said...

Hey Marie,
You really look georgous in your wedding pictures! What a beautiful day. I have a question. My brother is engaged to a darling girl who has her Bachelors in Broadcast Journalism but would really like a job in Event Planning (especially for weddings) do you know of any openings in "your field" that she could apply for, or even a contact that she could be in touch with?

Mike and Shelby said...

Did you see it!?! I was in a picture too! What a great day....MY debut on Marie's blog!


You WERE a bea-U-tiful bride! What a lucky guy that Nate is! Remind him...often.

The Fershtut Four said...

Marie I love you blog, your wedding pictures are so cute! Good job figuring out he slide show.