311, Our favorite day! Why? you ask...because that is the day we became Mr. and Mrs. Johnson! After almost a year and a half of dating we were married in the Salt Lake Temple. What a gorgeous day it was! The weather was absolutely perfect. It was a rather relaxing day as well. After the usual hoohaw with pictures and such at the temple Nate and I had some time to grab some lunch at the "oh so romantic" Blimpie. We then made sure we were fully prepared for the LONG trip to Park City, where we would honeymoon. Heaven knows I've never packed so lightly in my life. After some much appreciated time alone, we made our way to the reception center for more pictures. What fun it was to see all of our family and friends that evening. Thanks to all who attended. Here are a few pictures to appease you until I get the real ones from our photographer.
Marie's family - what an eclectic group, huh?
I am truly amazed at how much I like our wedding pictures. I can't say there are many pictures that i like of myself, but I look at the pictures from that day and am in awe at how good I looked (Nate too!!).
Sorry you had to witness my veinness for a moment, but it's a rare occasion, this time I wanted spectators.
Meet Aubree "with 2 e's". Isn't she the cutest niece?... I know!
The Johnson fam with their newest member.
-aka:Marie’s sister, Hayley Elaine Fershtut-the best friend a girl could ask for, Sara Marie Smith-Nate’s twin sister #1, and Sally Ann Reay-twin sister #2.
What a good idea I had to have all of them in different outfits and holding different kinds of flowers. It turned out really cute!



8 comments:
Ya you did it!!! I am so excited that you joined the blogging world! Now if I don't see you or talk to you for a while, I can check your blog to see whats up! My little Marie is married! You looked fabulous by the way!
congrats marie! you look so gorgeous in all your pictures. I'm glad you're a blogger now, it's a very exciting world.
Marie! Congrats. We were so sad we couldn't make it to your wedding! (At least we got to see you at the temple-you looked radiantly beautiful!) Mike was especially upset we didn't go...."We HAVE to go to Marie's reception! Shelby, it's MARIE!!!" We tried, we really did! Enjoy your marriage...cherish EVERY moment! we love you!
Marie, you do look georgous. Wish we could've been there. Congrats.
I'm so glad you posted pictures of your big day! You look gorgeous! John and I had Subs between our sealing and reception, must be a newlywed thing. And, you can never pack too lightly for your honeymoon no matter where you go - I forgot my toothbrush and was so in love I used John's extra from his mission -gross! And, one more final thing, did I read it right that Nate's a triplet? Or just has twin sisters? Anyway, I look forward to following your blog!
ok you have double the list of friends than us and I have been on for more than a year! Yes I am a loser and I just admitted it outloud! but anyway good to see you guys on but please dont turn into a blog flake! welcome!
you look gorgeous! way to go on starting a blog, too!
you look great marie. And that is the perfect dress ;p Congrats!!!
Post a Comment